Friday, June 6, 2008

First Week of Summer

Yesterday I was thinking about what I was doing this time last year. ...taking care of my new born baby boy. Jacob was just 2 weeks old at this point. I love now that he can hug & cuddle, smile & laugh, clap & walk...but I do miss that newborn stage. It is just amazing how much they learn and grow in a year.
His 3rd tooth has finally come...working on 3 more on top I think. He has been a bit whinny the past couple of weeks. If it's not his teeth I hope this stage end soon. We had his 1 year pictures taken Monday. Between teething and his emerging independence it wasn't the best, but we take pictures to capture the moment, right. We have been able to do much but stay inside because of the raging heat. I hoping Jacob will conquer his fear of the water this summer, by taking him to the pool. Bath time has gotten better.
Enjoy some more photos of our boy!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

I love the big smiles!! It only gets betteR!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails