Saturday, September 13, 2008

A New Home

Well - after about a year of looking we have finally found a house plan that we both like, so now we can begin to build our new home. We purchased a Lot last August in a new neighborhood in Springdale, so we won't be moving far. We plan to make a few changes but check out the link to see our new home.
http://www.houseplans.com/plan_details.asp?id=7822
Please pray for us as we begin this process. We plan to start build in late October/early November-which will have us moving in around May. I don't get out of school until June 5th. It will also be a new challenge with Jacob for we will have to reteach rules and boundaries in the new house. Though I'll miss our 1st home, it is truly exciting! Just not looking forward to packing.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Kelbe! Good to hear from you. Your little Jacob is so cute. I agree, God has taught me so much through having children. Congrats on the house building process. That's very exciting! Hope things go very smoothly for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelbe
So glad to know about your blog!! Jacob is so adorable. I know you are just enjoying motherhood. Look forward to keep up with your family!
Mallory and Trent

Mary Beth said...

Hey! So glad you found my blog so that I can see yours :-) Congratulations on the settling on a home plan! That'll be great. You can add me to your list if I can add you to mine :-)

amjackson said...

Love the houseplan. Happy Building! I know it can be stressful but how exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails