We arrived this past Saturday....though I had to return to work so I came back last night....and left my boys! This will be the first time I've been away from Jacob for more than 1 night. I talked to Wes today and he said Jacob still didn't care for the ocean, but played in the sand. Maybe he'll warm up to it before the end of the week.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Annual Beach Trip
This is our 3rd year going to Seabrook Island. Our first year was the year Jacob & Kylee were born and Jacob was only 2 months old. Last year Jacob was almost 1 and barely walking, so of course the sand and water were a new adventure. Well, lets just say he did NOT care too much for the beach this year. Not sure if it was the bright sun, sand, wind, water or waves. Or just everything all together. Maybe he's more of a mountain man.
As you see he didn't like the ocean very much...but he was crawling on the sand and I had to wash it off his arms and hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment