The statement that struck me the most was when Jacob said he wanted to be in the Bible. It made me start thinking of being someone in the Bible and what it would have been like to be apart of Jesus' lifetime or even life before Jesus. Even though we weren't actually there we are all mentioned in the Bible. God refers to everyone (you, us). Remember He knows us before we are born.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
This is the day the LORD has made
While reading a book to Jacob tonight about stars and told him that I was going to read him a story from his Bible about a special star. I read him the story of Jesus' Birth and the shepards that used that special star to guide them to that precious babe. Jacob seeing it through a child's eye looked at the picture of baby Jesus sleeping and said to me "I want to be in the Bible".And of course, I responding "Why?" "So I can wake up Baby Jesus"Again I said "why?"
He wanted Baby Jesus to see the star.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment